This character is retired, and is no longer in play. Graduated after OWLs. Became a pro Quidditch player.
Just how old is this kid, anyway? He doesn't look a day over twelve, but he doesn't have that look of wide-eyed confusion common to first-years, either. A shock of medium brown hair hangs down almost enough to conceal like-colored eyes, covers the tops of his ears on either side, and threatens to reach shoulder length in the back. With pale skin, pointy nose and chin, he might be able to blend into a crowd if it's large enough.
Most of his Hogwarts uniform is deliberately understated: single-button blazer with flat double-point collars, matching slacks and loafers, white button-down shirt, dark green vest and green-and-black tie. The closest thing to a splash of bright color is the Slytherin logo adorning one breast pocket.
Llewellyn was born in Hogsmeade in 1923, the oldest of three children. His parents are Nelson Blishwick (an Obliviator for the Ministry) and Georgia (nee Meliflua), both alumni of Slytherin House. They've told him little about Muggles, and he hasn't gone out of his way to learn about them on his own; he's more interested in setting an example for his brother and sister, and for the future community of his peers. And he got an early start on it, too, first unlocking the family's silver cabinet when he was eight - he got a platter to the head for his trouble there - then following in his parents' footsteps when he was Sorted, not that there was ever any real doubt.
In his first few years at Hogwarts, Llewellyn had some ups and downs in his classes: Charms came naturally, Herbology was a struggle, while History of Magic just put him to sleep (but then it did that to everyone). More importantly, he got his first taste of wizarding society beyond his figurative back yard - where it is, where it's going, and most importantly where it wants to go - and has started making a name for himself as a kid who Gets Things Done. In contrast, his summers have been irritatingly quiet; he's visited London a few times, but he can't actually accompany his dad out in the field, so he has to content himself with the stories that inevitably make the rounds afterward.
- Friendly face: Who says Slytherins look down on everyone else? Meet the exception that proves the rule. Or is he hiding something?
- Idea man: Want to pull something off, but not sure how? He'd love to brainstorm with you. And then get credit where credit is due, naturally.
- Short: Go ahead, mistake him for a newcomer to Hogwarts. Wouldn't be the first time.
- Clubs: A couple of them, most recently the Arts Club. Something about sea and sky?
- Pureblood: Known and respected - his dad works for the Ministry - with links to the Houses of Black and Sykes.
- Muggles: Knows little about them. Who has time, when there's so much else going on?
- Quidditch: Slytherin's latest Seeker. Only recently a fan of the pros, but he's quickly warming to the subject.
|Logs featuring Llewellyn||Logs that refer to Llewellyn|
- Wealth: Well-To-Do